Friday 8 May 2015

Greetings from Estonia

    Hello to everyone! We have a little surprise for you. Our project VOTE got a funding! Yay! Can you believe it? We neither! So now we have to pull ourselves together and start working more seriously. We already had a meeting with our crew and thought we should introduce ourselves to you a little bit more. So here we are:

    Ly Lünekund & Anne Aasamets -  Mentors
    My name is Auris Aleksandrov and I study in the tenth grade of Kilingi-Nõmme Gymnasium. I have been a member of the team of our schoolpaper for five years, I have been a vice president of our student’s council for three years already and my biggest passion is passion for movies. I am always trying to find something new and interesting to be keen on. Also, I just love to entertain people and VOTE project will definitely be another option to keep me going.
    Hello! My name is Sairi. I live in Kilingi-Nõmme and I’m a student of the only school in our town, I learn in tenth grade. My big hobby is rhythmic gymnastics and I am a trainer for little girls. In my spare time I like to spend time with my friends, take some photos and have fun with my little sister and big brother. Also I have a blog where I post the pictures and talk about what I have lately done, sometimes I even dare to give some suggestions for the readers.

    My name is Martti Leppik. I am 17 years old and I study in Kilingi-Nõmme Gymnasium, in grade 10th. In my spare time I like to ride skateboard and spend my time with friends. I like drawing, I’ m very good at this.





    Hi! My name is Luise Maria and I´m 17 years old. I come form a small town called Kilingi-Nõmme. People say that I'm very active and a good communicator. I spend most of my free time doing sports, I’m really fond of athletics and aerobics workout. Also I like to walk with my dog in the forest and discover the world with my friends.
    My name is Ivo Ekbaum and I am 17 years old. I study in Kilingi-Nõmme Gymnasium's 10th grade. My favorite subject is Maths. In my spare time I like doing sports. Also, I am interested in motor sports and mechanics.
    Hello! My name is Pille-Riin Oja and I am 16 years old. I study in the 10th grade, in Kilingi-Nõmme Gymnasium. During my free time, I love to be creative and I am fond of handicraft. I like riding and athletic sports. I adore extreme sports, that get my adrenaline levels to rise. I am open to new challenges and interesting experiences.
    My name is Tauno Kase and I am 17 years old. I study in Kilingi-Nõmme Gymnasium, in 10th grade. My favorite lesson is physical education. After school I do lots of sports. Sport is the most gratifying activity for me. Also, I am interested in machines and tehnique. After all I love to be with my little brother and do things together with him.
    My name is Allan Rist. I am 16 years old and I study in Kilingi-Nõmme Gymnasium, in 10th grade. I like doing sports. I am specialized in javelin throw. I also like going to school. My favourite subject is biology. In my free time I like playing videogames or hiking. 







    No comments:

    Post a Comment