Wednesday 16 September 2015

Sunny Greetings from Greece

    ... and finally - here we are!
    The Greek group is getting assembled and familiar with all tools for communication.
    Our group is mixed - 2 representatives from Inter Alia (the Greek partner organization) and other 10 from the 3rd High School of Arta.
    Meet Nikos and Boyka from Inter Alia
    Our group will be accompanied by two teachers: Evangelia Briseniou and Sapfo Vardia
    Evangelia and Sapfo at work
    And finally - the most important ones - our group members, one by one:
    Konstantina Karali
    Hi. My name is Konstantina Karali and l'm 16 years old. I study in the 3rd high school of Arta in Greece. I live in Arta and my favourite subject is Maths. During my free time I am with my friends.


    Konstantina Katsigianni
    Hi! I'm Konstantina Katsigianni. I live in Greece and I am seventeen years old. I study in the 3rd high school of Arta and one of my favourite lessons is history. My hobby is swimming which I have started from a young age and I have participated to many races. Also in my free time I usually go out with friends or listen to music.


    Stathis-Stylianos Pappas
    Hi!! My name is Stathis Pappas. I am student at the third class of high school in Hellas. My favourite hobbies and activities are football, dancing and friendly racings !!!!!


    Alexandros Tsalapatis
    Hey, my name is Alexandros Tsalapatis. I'm 17 years old and I'm in the third grade of high school. Some of my favourite sports are diving, horse riding and climbing as well. In my free time, I like hanging out with friends and playing different kinds of musical instruments. 

    Christos Christou
    Hello! My name is Chris. I am 16 year old student. I was born in Arta, a small city in Western Greece and I have lived there since I was born. My favourite sport is football and I am a big fan of Olympiakos. My favourite athlete is Vassilis Spanoulis. Finally, I really enjoy going for bicycle with my best friend Vangelis. Have a good time!!!


    Stavros Tolos
    Hello! I'm Stavros and I'm 16 years old. I live in Arta, a town in the Northwest of Greece. My hobbies are swimming, cycling, playing tennis and watching F1 races and football games. I've never travelled abroad before so I'm looking forward to our trip to Estonia.


    Konstantina Kompogianni
    Hi! I am konstantina Kompogianni. I am 17 years old and I am from Arta ,GREECE. I like to travel and I am happy for my travel to Estonia. 

    Marios Angelis
    Hii!! my name is Marios Angelis. I am a student of the third grade of high school in Arta, Greece. Because of studying for school, I do not have a lot of spare time, but my favourite hobbies are basketball and listening to music. So , I am surprised to have been chosen for the trip to Estonia and I hope the best!!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment